Friday, February 25, 2011

2/24/2011 -- MALL SHOPPING!!

Ok, so I went shopping and got size 13 pants as usual, they're a little loose the first day but after I wash them they shrink a size so whatever. I'm not even technically a size 11 because I have a muffin top, like they squeeze... but with size 13 they're really comfortable. I'm just really wishing I was a size 5 because that is my dream size right there!!

Anyway, when I go shopping my menu is all sorts of fudged up (like it isn't on normal days? Haha).


list of items i ate:
bowl of cereal -- 250
2 eggs -- 200
1 hashbrown -- 300
1 piece of toast -- 70
tall starbucks vanilla latte -- 190
tall starbucks shaken iced tea lemonade, passion -- 100
butter crossaint -- 310
lean cuisine -- 350
4 reduced fat oreos -- 180 ?
 glass of milk -- 160

total: 2,110
D: oh no. haha! eesh. i wanna go on a crash diet and see how much i can lose eating my absolute minumum. just a thought, i can't ever stay away from food long enough to actually make a dent... :<

No comments:

Post a Comment