Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Okay, we're starting this journal for a reason. I don't care if I screw up a day, I'm going to record it. You don't gain weight by eating nothing; that's just not how it happens. Now my name really is Ana, and I know in a lot of places that stands for Anorexic -- I am NOT. I am just trying new things and seeing what works.

Even if my diet is very erratic, just because I'm angry at good food for making me fat doesn't make me anorexic. In fact, it takes a lot of picking and self hate and loathing. It's a mental disorder. I love food, but I hate it -- I know that. And... it is my body, I'm just using it as a ghuinea pig for now. I'm young, it'll bounce back, I never stick to anything too severe for long anyways.

Let's make this a learning experience for both parties, alright? :D

1 comment:

  1. thats a good idea! i always want to journal this type of stuff. especially my workouts to keep me motivated and by journaling it i can look back at it and feel like i am being productive!!

    <333


    HEY MISTER BLOG

    ReplyDelete