Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3/1/2011 -- MARCH MADNESS!

Ok, woke up this morning scale said 146. Awesome! But it's not gonna stick because I totally said, "cheat day". Which is OK, I guess, but not really. Not gonna have dinner now b/c that would totally freak me out calorie wise. My crash diet ... has crashed.
On the flip side I got an awesome new hair-do. :DD

So, March 18th: 145lb, let my weight be there or be squared. :)


breakfast://
oatmeal -- 150

lunch://
subway sandwich -- 380
salad -- 100
cookie -- 210

snacks://
venti passion starbucks tea -- 130
Iced Lemon Pound CAKE!! -- 400 (it was good tho...)


I really do feel bloated now, like I've eaten too much, yet I've only had 1300 calories. This makes me happy! It means my stomach was shrinking, which I could tell because I ate 600 cals one day and I wasn't even hungry before bed. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment